The Educational and Scientific Institute of Finance and Banking was established in April 2015 on the basis of the Faculty of Finance and Banking. In September 1996, the Faculty of Finance and Banking was founded as a financial and economical institution in order to provide a flexible, innovative educational system for training of highly skilled finance and credit professionals, competent and competitive both in the national and international labor markets. From the moment of its establishment, the Institute of Finance and Banking is headed by Doctor of Economics, professor, academician of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine Mykhailo Oleksandrovych Kuzheliev.
Educational and Scientific Institute of Finance and Banking provides training in specialities:
072 “Finance, Banking and Insurance”
281 “Public Management and Administration” for Bachelor and Master degree (full-time and part-time).The institute has 4 graduating departments:
- of finance named after L.l. Tarangul
- of financial markets
- of banking and financial monitoring
- of management.
Teaching at the departments is provided by highly qualified scientific and pedagogical workers, including 12 doctors of sciences and 30 candidates of sciences. The Institute’s work harmoniously combines:
- orientation towards training of a highly qualified professional in the field of analytics of financial markets, corporate finance management and banking management, insurance;
- Introduction of innovative information technologies that can provide professional development of students’ personality, their qualitative professional training in the context of modern European education;
- improvement of research work of higher education students of all levels;
- expansion of contacts and support of cooperation with domestic and foreign universities (there are more than 30 agreements by now, in particular with Warsaw, Opole, Novy Sonch, Poland; Varna, Bulgaria; Zagreb, Croatia, Barcelona , Spain; Paris, St. Ange, France and others) with a view to improving the professional experience of the faculty members;
- formation of a cultural and professional environment and development of student self-government. The peculiarity of the Institute is conducting on-site International scientific and practical conferences. Since 2007, a number of scientific and practical events have been organized and conducted in the following countries: Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Belarus, Spain, United Arab Emirates and Croatia. A good tradition was also the holding of annual International Student Scientific and Practical Conferences, scientific contests and All-Ukrainian Olympiads. The visiting card of the Institute is its students and graduates who have achieved significant success, both in the professional sphere and in the personal development!
Institute address: 31, Universitetska street, Irpin, Kyiv region, 08201, University of DFS of Ukraine, building B (offices V303, В305, В320).Phone: (04597) 62-788.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikhailo Oleksandrovych Kuzhelev – Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Finance, Banking, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Academician of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine.
Maksym Olehovych Zhytar, Candidate of Sciences (Economics), Corresponding Member of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine, Deputy Director of the Institute of Finance and Banking for Educational Work
Boldova Antonina Andriivna, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Deputy Director of the Institute of Finance and Banking for Educational Work
Didenko Lyudmila Victorivna, Candidate of Science (Economics), Associate Professor, Academic Secretary of the Academic Council of the ESI FBS
Valery Valeryovych Pavlyuk, Ph.D. in Public Administration, Associate Professor, Deputy Director of the Institute of Finance and Banking for Research and International Relations
кабінет – В303, телефон – 11-56
кабінет – В320, телефон – 13-81
кабінет – В320, телефон – 15-45
кабінет – В303а, телефон – 17-12
кабінет – В303а, телефон – 17-12