The Educational and Scientific Center
The Educational and Scientific Center for Innovative Educational Technologies and Regional Studies of the University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine was established on January 26, 2016. The Center implements distance education at the University, conducts advanced training courses for the University staff and bodies of the State Fiscal Services of Ukraine, accompanies the educational process in separate structural units and, on the basis of cooperation with business structures, organizes and implements commercial business projects.
The main directions of activity of the Center:
- implementation of educational activities in licensed specialties (specializations) for the corresponding educational degrees of the bachelor, master in accordance with the standards of higher education;
- continued education for additional knowledge and skills, as well as retraining and advanced training;
- providing consulting and other services that support the educational process or systems;
- providing educational services using distance learning systems (Moodle, Prometheus, Acadex, WizIQ, etc.);
- advanced training in professional programs;
- advanced training of civil servants;
- research of modern pedagogical and distance learning technologies with a view to their introduction into the educational process of the University;
- advanced training of specialists, specialists in the field of distance learning;
- planning, organization, coordination of conducting fundamental and applied scientific research works.
Department of innovative educational technologies, the educational laboratory of electronic teaching aids, the Vinnytsia Educational and Scientific Institute, the Kamyanets-Podilsky Educational and Scientific Institute, the Storozhinetsky Educational and Scientific Institute, the Khmelnytskyy Educational and Scientific Institute, and the Zhytomyr Branch.
Director of Educational and Scientific Center for Innovative Educational Technologies and Regional Education Olesia Yuryevna Kaidash, Candidate of Law.
Deputy Director of Educational and Scientific Center for Innovative Educational Technologies and Regional Studies Ivan Grygorovych Kozhevnikov